Because you want uncomplicated natural remedies for your family without having to buy a million oils. This 60+ page quick start handbook includes:
- The 6 basic supplies you should invest in to get even more from your oils
- Essential oil language demystified: learn what key terms like neat, phototoxic, aromatic, and other core terms mean so that you can fully understand your oils and use them safely and effectively
- 3 cost-saving tips to help you get more from your investment in your oils
- A simple to read profile of all 10 oils I recommend you start with so that you can quickly get familiar with their benefits for your family
- Recipes to diffuse, roll on the skin, etc for 10 common ailments like the cold, flu, allergies, anxiety, focus, and more!
- Bonus: How to make essential oil sprays that can help with your families immune system, sleep, and studying/focusing
- 60+ page ebook
If you’re looking for safe, natural, simple, and effective solutions to your family’s common ailments, this guide is the right fit for you.
"With this book, I finally understand essential oils better and have the confidence to help my family. It starts with a basic 10 oils and Erika explains perfectly how to use each for each age range and where to apply for the best and safest results. This book is a must-have and every mom should have this wonderful resource on hand!" - Christen O, mom of 3
"I like knowing I can buy oils that are affordable and still quality. Erika’s quick guide is always kept close for when I need to use it." - Lisa T, mom of 8
Please note, this is a digital product for download. No physical product will be mailed to you.