Wish your kids WANTED to read more? This fun kit will motivate your child to read more AND make it fun! With options for kids from kindergarten all the way to 8th grade, your kids will be running to the pages of a book for their next adventure!
With the K-8 Reading Fun & Motivation Kit, you’ll equip your child(ren) to track their reading, engage with their books on a deeper level, and learn self-motivation, self-discipline, and the joy of accomplishment!
This kit includes 42 awesome pages - $70 value
- 12 Reading Progress Charts - 6 for Younger Kids, 6 for Older
- 6 Books I Have Read Tracking Lists - 4 for Younger Kids, 2 for Older
- 4 I love to Read pages for Young Children
- 5 Book Review pages - 2 for K-2th, 2 for 2-5th, and 1 for 6-8th.
- 2 Books I Want to Read Tracking List pages
- 1 page - 101 Ways to Encourage Your Children to Read (list of incentive ideas)
- 6 Coupon pages - 40 pre-filled coupons with incentive ideas + 8 blank coupons to fill in with your own ideas
- 3 Reading Reward charts to mark your family’s rewards
- 3 pages with 9 colorful bookmarks
I am SO happy I bought Erika’s reading kit. Since we got started, my kids have begged me to go to the library and they are loving reading. It’s fantastic! My favorite part is the book reviews - they help make sure my kids have actually read and understood each book, plus it’s nice for simple writing practice. - Sue
NOTE: This is a set of digital Reading Motivation files for you and your family to PRINT & ENJOY over and over. You will not receive a physical product in the mail. Check your email for immediate delivery. HAVE FUN!