Wish your kids WANTED to read more? This fun kit will motivate your child to read more AND make it fun! With options for kids from kindergarten all the way to 8th grade, your kids will be running to the pages of a book for their next adventure!
As moms, there are so many things we struggle to get our kids to do because we know they're important. READING DOESN'T HAVE TO BE ONE OF THEM.
With the K-8 Reading Fun & Motivation Kit, you’ll equip your child(ren) to track their reading, engage with their books on a deeper level, and learn self-motivation, self-discipline, and the joy of accomplishment!
I am SO happy I bought Erika’s reading kit. Since we got started, my kids have begged me to go to the library and they are loving reading. It’s fantastic! My favorite part is the book reviews - they help make sure my kids have actually read and understood each book, plus it’s nice for simple writing practice. - Sue
This kit includes 42 awesome pages - $70 value
- 6 Reading Progress Charts for Young Children
- 6 Reading Progress Charts for Older Children
- 4 Books I Have Read Tracking Lists for Young Children
- 2 Books I Have Read Tracking Lists for Older Children
- 4 I love to Read pages for Young Children
- 2 My Book Review pages for Younger Children (est. K-2th grade)
- 2 My Book Review pages for Elementary Children (est. 2-5th grade)
- 1 My Book Review page for Older Children (est. middle school)
- 2 Books I Want to Read Tracking List pages
- 101 Ways to Encourage Your Children to Read (list of incentive ideas)
- 5 pages with 40 pre-filled Coupons with incentive ideas
- 1 page with 8 blank coupons to fill in with your own ideas
- 3 Reading Reward charts to mark your family’s rewards
- 3 pages with 9 colorful bookmarks
Please note, this is a digital product for download. No physical product will be mailed to you.