Empowered was created just for you, Dear Autism Mom. I took everything that I wished someone would have shared with me when I was personally in the trenches of survival mode with my son and wrote this book.
Here's What You'll Learn in Empowered:
- how to help your child without losing yourself along the way.
- what to do on the really tough days.
- how to balance autism with the rest of life.
- how to prioritize what really matters to you, including you.
- how to give yourself grace.
- what to do when you just want to quit.
- how to deal with guilt.
- how to find the courage to say "no" and confidently set boundaries for you and your family's well-being.
- how to still be you and that you still matter.
- printable affirmation card set - 12 pages
- printable quotes set - 12 pages
- 1-month gratitude journal - a printer-friendly version + a fillable PDF version
"I love that you can glean so much real-life application ideas and tools to truly feel less alone and more supported. It reminds us that we're not alone, that we're okay and we can do this thing called motherhood with our beautiful, special, and challenging children. Every autism mom can benefit from Empowered." - Christen
“Empowered is great! It helped me put in perspective that we as moms need to take care of ourselves in order to take care of our kids as hard as that is to do. The book is really encouraging with practical strategies on taking care of ourselves as autism moms. It was inspiring and comforting to know that I am not alone.” - Michelle
NOTE: This is a digital ebook AND set of digital files for you to read on your phone, e-reader, computer etc., and PRINT over and over. You will not receive a physical product in the mail. Check your email for immediate delivery. ENJOY!